easyJet announces two new Swiss routes
- Flights and holidays to Geneva and Zurich will take off from 16th December 2023 and operate twice a week throughout the winter
- easyJet now operates to six destinations alongside existing routes to Amsterdam, Edinburgh, Glasgow and Belfast
easyJet and easyJet holidays has announced the launch of two new routes from London Stansted to the Swiss cities of Geneva and Zurich this winter.
Both new routes start on 16 December and operate twice a week on Tuesdays and Saturdays throughout the winter offering more choice for customers looking to hit the slopes this winter.
Zurich and Geneva both offer a convenient gateway to the Alps so will appeal to winter sports lovers but as large sprawling cities, are also equally suited for those looking for a city break or to explore Christmas markets. Both offer an abundance of amenities, restaurants, museums and outside spaces to experience whether travelling for leisure or business.
easyJet now offers six services from London Stansted, alongside existing services to Amsterdam, Edinburgh, Glasgow and Belfast.
Tickets are on sale now at easyJet.com and via the mobile app:
- London Stansted to Zurich from £32.99*
- London Stansted to Geneva from £35.99*
easyJet holidays is also offering fantastic value package holidays to these new destinations, perfect for those looking to holiday at an unbeatable price to unravel even more of Europe’s hidden gems.
- easyJet holidays offers three nights at the 4* ibis Geneve Centra Lac in Geneva on a Bed & Breakfast basis for £345 per person including 23kg of luggage per person and flights from London Stansted on 13 January 2024.
- easyJet holidays offers three nights at the 4* Placid Hotel Design & Lifestyle Zurich in Zurich on a Room Only basis for £324 per person including 23kg of luggage per person and flights from London Stansted on 9 March 2024.
Ali Gayward, easyJet's UK Country Manager, commented:
“We’re delighted to be launching these new routes and holidays from London Stansted, providing even more choice for our customers this winter who are looking to visit the Alps region whether that’s for skiing and other winter sports or soaking in the culture and we can’t wait to welcome more customers on board.”
Simon Gorrighan, London Stansted’s Aviation Director, said:
“It’s fantastic news for passengers across the London Stansted region that easyJet is to add two exciting new routes to its winter 2023/24 schedule at the airport.
“Geneva and Zurich are two iconic, global cities and very popular destinations that not only appeal to passengers looking to jet off on a city break this winter but also for skiers and snowboarders wanting to hit the slopes in Switzerland and nearby France.
“London Stansted already serves more European destinations than any other UK airport, and these great additions help provide even more choice and convenience for passengers wanting to head away this winter from their local airport.”